From: First Do No Harm
Help us protect Baltimore County and Maryland from dangerous laws.
Your help is urgently needed to overturn by petition a dangerous law. The petition will put the issue on the ballot in November, if successful.
In addition to the Transgender Petition, we are also petitioning to reform the Referendum requirements in Baltimore County so the people may have a voice in what laws our representatives pass. Please help us with this petition as well.
PLEASE VOLUNTEER FOR THE PETITION AGAINST THE TRANSGENDER LAW
On Feb. 21, the Baltimore County Council passed in a 5-2 party-line vote, a controversial bill which will expand rights for homosexuals and crossdressers. On the surface, it may sound benign to some. But the unintended consequences and hidden agendas are what make this a dangerous law for women, children, businesses, churches, and our schools. Don’t judge this bill by the topic alone - it’s simply a bad bill.
- The undefined language in the law could open the door to abuse of the law by pedophiles and predators gaining lawful access to women's and girls’ restrooms and locker rooms. You don't have to dress like a woman to enter women's facilities under this new law.
- It could require transgender issues being written into children's school curriculum and the mandatory hiring of transgender teachers, permitted to crossdress in the classroom.
- It could become an overwhelming financial burden for small businesses, already struggling in the current economy.
- And it could force churches and religious institutions to accept a behavior which is not only listed as a disorder by the American Psychiatric Association, but in direct conflict with the teachings of their faith. This would amount to a clear violation of our constitutional right to Freedom of Religion.
All right here in Baltimore County, brought to us by five councilmen who voted for irresponsible legislation in order to appease a national, multi-million dollar LGBT lobby conglomerate.
PLEASE HELP US OVERTURN THE BALTIMORE COUNTY TRANSGENDER LAW
Here's how you can help:
- Please contact us via the contact info below and volunteer to help with the petition drive. Much of our success will hinge upon getting volunteers to man the polls on primary election day April 3.
- Learn about the issue. See info and articles on the subject at the website.
- Help spread the word. Email this flyer to your contact list, especially teachers, parents and churchmembers.
More info, get the petitions, and volunteer to help:
Volunteer by phone or email (Leave your name, email, phone, and council district):
Email email@example.com or call 443-595-7020 and leave message.
Thank you for helping in this critical work for our state and county!