Sunday, August 5, 2012

A letter the Washington Post did not want to print

 

On May 18th you published "A decade later, research apologizes for study suggesting gays can go straight with therapy." I, and approximately 12 of my clients, participated in the Spitzer study which was published in 2003. My wife and I have been happily married for 30 years and we have three beautiful children. My clients who participated in the study are doing great. I know personally and professionally that change is possible!

Richard Cohen, M.A., Psychotherapist and Executive Director of International Healing Foundation, Bowie, MD.

Richard Cohen, M.A.
Executive Director
International Healing Foundation
P.O. Box 901
Bowie, MD 20718-0901
Tel. (301) 805-6111
Fax (301) 805-0182

www.ComingOutLoved.com


No comments:

Post a Comment