Take a Look atour most exciting newsletter!
- NEW director of IHF announced
- Richard Cohen takes on a new role
- IHF Latin America Director, Desiree Carlson, offers an exciting report
- Christopher Doyle writes: CA denies clients the right of self-determination
- Healing Retreats change the lives of mothers, fathers, and men
After 23 years, Richard Cohen is pleased to step down as executive director and announces his successor in this historic issue of Coming Out Loved.
Desiree Carlson shares about expanding IHF throughout Latin America, and opens dialogue with gay activists in Chile.
Christopher Doyle brilliantly describes about human rights violations in CA by denying youth the freedom to change.
Hilde Wiemann and Christopher Doyle beautifully review their successful summer healing seminars at Hilltop Retreat in Hagerstown, MD.
We at IHF wish you a Wonderful Thanksgiving,
Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas,
and the Best New Year of Your Life!
Richard Cohen, M.A.
Executive Director Emeritus
Feel free to pass it on to your family and friends.
International Healing FoundationP.O. Box 901, Bowie, MD 20718Tel: (301) 805-6111 Fax: (301) 805-0182
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Fwd: Our Most Exciting Newsletter... Open NOW!
Posted by PFOX at 8:53 AM