Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fathers disappear from households across America - Washington Times

>> Like the days of slavery, children no longer live with their fathers. They usually live with a series of boyfriends that their mother is currently living with. Many problems stem from this, and not just poverty. But illegitimate children are at least better off than X children, who do not even know who their father is because they are being raised by lesbians Who purchased sperm from sperm sellers, men who do not want their children to know who they are. These children are known as X children because as Malcolm X said, I do not know what my last name is because black Fathers were taken away from their children during slavery And given the names of white slaveowners. Therefore I call myself X Because I I do not know my Ancestral father's last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment