Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Blessings


 
 

March 29, 2013


Easter Blessings


A Blessed Easter to You and Your Family from PFOX!

Easter is a time of Christ's resurrection and new beginnings.  As Christians, we do not fear death because Jesus has conquered death.  Yet all of us want to live a long fulfilled life.  We have an update on our story about Robert below.  Robert is battling cancer due to years of female hormone use when he tried to live as a woman.  Robert is asking for prayers for God's healing.  Please remember Robert during this Easter season and lift him up in prayer.  Also please consider a Lenten sacrifice to help PFOX continue to reach out to the least among us.  Click here to donate at http://pfox.org/donate.html

 

Thanks for your prayers and if you can, email us back so we can tell Robert that people are praying for him. 

 

How I Went from "Robert" to "Claudia" - A Fake Woman

In 1988, everything was going wrong for me. I had just moved to Minnesota with my mother and sister. I had recently fallen in love with a girl I met in Minnesota, but she did not love me. I did not get along with my sister who put me out on the street. I lived in homeless shelters and one day when I was in a Kmart I read Renee Richard's book, the famous transgender tennis player. I thought I would be happier as a woman even though I was born male. I was 25 years old when I decided to become a woman. I was also a straight man. 

I thought women had it better; they had nicer clothes and were treated better by society. When I was young, I grew up with women -- had no brothers and my father died when I was 15. My mother didn't like boys or men and treated her daughters and granddaughters better than me. 

So I got on a bus and went to Minneapolis where they have a transgender program and starting taking hormones and legally changed my name to Claudia from Robert. I went through the University of Minnesota program in human sexuality and went through tests and psychiatrists, and was given prescriptions for premarin. I never had breast implants, just small breasts from hormones. I was very confused at the time. 

Now living as a transgender, I met other transsexuals but they were all prostitutes. I was living with another transsexual that got me evicted from my apartment in Minneapolis because my transsexual roommate was prostituting herself in the apartment. 

So I returned to New Jersey, and a local newspaper did an article about me. I was unable to get a job or go to school and had to live off of Social Security funds. People made fun of me because I looked like a man trying to look like a woman. 

I was never gay and never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, and I still liked women but they did not want to date me because I was a woman. I hated being a woman. I wanted to give up being like this but failed many times. 

This is a terrible life and is not what I wanted. I started going to church a year ago and decided to give up trying to be a woman. I am living as a man now and never want to be a woman again because it was a terrible experience. I want to live a normal life. I am now 49 years old and wasted my life. I want to be the person God created me to be and not a fake woman. I am living like a recluse and do not want to be bothered with people. I wish I never did this and regret it very much. I used to have a career as an EMT prior to this. Now, I have nothing. My mother disowned me and left me nothing when she died. I lost all my friends. I want a girlfriend and a family but no one wants me. Please do not do this to yourself. It is a terrible and destructive lifestyle. 

It is hard for me to be a man again since I lived so long as a woman. But it was only a fantasy. 

Sincerely, Robert aka Claudia

_________________

Please consider making a gift today to help PFOX educate the public about gender confusion.  Click here to donate at http://pfox.org/donate.html

 

Thank you for whatever gift you can sacrifice!

 

http://pfox.org/a-fake-woman.html

 


Remember to read the PFOX blog regularly for ex-gay views and news. See http://pfox-exgays.blogspot.com/


Watch PFOX videos at http://pfox.org/videos.html




 

 

 


If you like what you read here, please forward it to a friend.

Click here to subscribe to PFOX e-mails or simply send an e-mail to pfox@pfox.org.

Visit us at http://www.pfox.org/. Mailing address: PFOX, Box 510, Reedville VA 22539. Phone 804-453-4737.

 

PFOX is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization. All donations to PFOX are tax deductible for IRS purposes.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment