Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Wife's Healing Journey: A weekend especially for wives of SSA men

June 2, 2013

 

Wife's Healing Journey logo art

"A Wife's Healing Journey" Weekend

  

Community, Support and Experiential Healing for Wives 

of Men Who Experience Same-Sex Attraction and/or Sex Addiction

 

New PCC logoFriday, Sept. 20

through Sunday, Sept. 22, 2013

at a retreat center northeast of Houston, Texas

  

This powerful weekend retreat is designed especially for wives of men who struggle with same-sex attraction (SSA) and/or sex addiction.

 

You don't have to go through this alone any more!

 

Experiential in nature, this weekend retreat addresses many of the hurtful issues that can be associated with marriage to a man with SSA or sexual addictions. It was co-created by Mary Jane Morgan, wife of a man who formerly struggled with SSA, and Rich Wyler, a man from an SSA past who is the founder of People Can Change and co-creator of its life-changing Journey Into Manhood program. 

 

This weekend is for women who are committed to their own personal growth -- and who are ready to experience breakthrough emotional shifts and insights, regardless of some of the choices their husbands may have made.

 

Cho Yeh"A Wife's Healing Journey" is staffed by women and men whose marriages have survived and even, ultimately, thrived... as the husband addressed the root causes of his SSA, the wife confronted her own anger, fear, betrayal, sadness and shame, and the couple, together, worked towards a more rewarding and intimate relationship as husband and wife.

  

Experiential processes are designed to help participants better understand themselves and to work through some of the powerful  emotions and unmet expectations that may be keeping them feeling stuck.

  

Teaching processes and deeply felt sharing by couples who have been there... and beyond... help participants better understand their husband's journey. They can instill hope for their future as a couple. And they can help the wife find clarity and peace for the next steps in her own journey. 

 

The cost of A Wife's Healing Journey includes the full training plus two nights stay at a retreat center northeast of Houston Texas, plus all meals. The program is residential; all participants stay on site.

 

Partial sponsorships and/or payment plans are available to those who are fully committed to their own healing and personal-growth work but who cannot afford the full fee now. (However, funds may be limited.)

 

The cost is US$575, which includes the complete program, all meals and two nights stay at the retreat center.

 

A limited number of grants, ranging from $100 to $300, are available to women in financial need who are fully committed to their growth.

 

Register Now

Issue 18

 

New PCC logo

 

"Especially for Wives" 

Weekly 

Coaching Group, 

by Teleconference

  

Sunday Evenings, 

 

8:30 to 9:50 pm 

US Eastern Time

 

 

Co-Facilitators:

 

Mary Jane Morgan

Professional Life Coach and 

co-creator of 

"A Wife's Healing Journey"

 

 

Rich Wyler

Certified Life Coach,

Founder & Director of

 People Can Change,

and co-creator of

"A Wife's Healing Journey"

and "Journey Into Manhood"

 

 

Women journeying together 

 

Wives of men who deal with unwanted same-sex attraction often feel alone, fearful and confused about how to deal with their husband's SSA and how to be supportive of him while dealing with their own fears and pain.

 

People Can Change runs a weekly telephone-based coaching group to support wives of SSA men who are looking for understanding, hope and support.

 

Co-facilitators Mary Jane and Rich both coach from personal experience in marriages that once struggled but ultimately survived and even thrived through the husband's journey

uplift 3beyond same-sex attraction.

 

Cost of the group is $85 for 4 weekly sessions, renewable monthly. 

 

Minimum number 

of participants is 4, maximum is 10.

 

Click here to register.

 

Questions? Contact:

Rich Wyler at 434-981-8551 or rich@peoplecanchange.com

 

 

rich

What Past Participants Have Said About 

"A Wife's Healing Journey"

 

"I am a much better person and wife after attending A Wife's Healing Journey. I feel that I understand more (and know more what work I need to do) for my journey and I also feel like I understand my husband's journey. I feel that we are better able to support each other and have drawn closer together because of it."

 

"I appreciate all the staff who were willing to give of themselves and to share their stories on a subject full of regret and sorrow. It was encouraging to see people who didn't give up and walk away from the hard work but engaged it instead."

  

"It is difficult to discuss this topic with 'just anyone' in my life, so it was INVALUABLE to see and hear from couples who are on the same journey. It is PRICELESS to know I am NOT alone and it IS possible to make this work." 

 

"I gained knowledge regarding my husband's SSA.  I was reminded that my thoughts and feelings matter.  My journey was honored.  Releasing shame and moving into a place of forgiveness was huge."

 

 

 

"I received everything I came for but was surprised that I came away with a greater gift than I expected: I was re-acquainted with me and began to embrace the wise, loving, compassionate woman that I am."

  

 "I felt a physical difference in myself from when I began the weekend to when it ended.  It was very beneficial to me in my life.  I could breath again without a sob coming with my breath.  I feel free from the hurt and anger that had engulfed me."

 

"I left feeling very different than when I entered. I came not thinking I could accept my relationship with my husband because of fear and shame. I left realizing the progress he has made ( and being happy for it) but also realizing that there is nothing wrong with being a 'woman who loves.' "

 

New PCC logo 

www.peoplecanchange.com

rich@peoplecanchange.com

1-434-985-8551

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment